Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Less than a month before we leave!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.  Things have been crazy around here. I will try to keep everything in order from where I last left off.







Benefit at Sports & Spirits

On January 26th, my employer held a benefit for Hayden to help with the costs associated with this trip at Sports & Spirits. (Where I bartend at.) The turnout was great and it was a success.  I was very overwhelmed to say the least.  Thanks to everyone came out to support us.  We appreciate it more than you know.  Also, I'd like to thank Donna Buty and Carine Beaupre for all of the hard work and time they put into planning everything. We love you guys.







Bake Sale for Hayden

On March 6th, Zac's co-workers in the Distribution Department of The Wexner Medical Center put together a bake sale to help as well.  We would like to thank everyone for their time and effort!

I would also like to add that many co-workers have donated vacation time to Zac to make sure that he is covered the entire time that we will be in Florida.  You all are amazing.  This will definitely take some of the stress off of us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.









March 28, 2013

We received some great news! The Medical Director at OSU approved all of Hayden's surgeries with Dr. Paley, to be covered in-network.  All of the time, paperwork, and phone calls were worth it! Again, this was such a relief!






We leave for Florida on April 28th.  I can't believe it's only 3 1/2 weeks away.  I don't know where the time has went.  There have been so many emotions running through me over the last month or so, but I think more than anything we are ready get this process started and put this part behind us.  We plan on taking the kids to Disney World on the way down, so they can do something fun before all of the chaos starts. Hayden is scheduled for surgery on May 7th.  I will keep this as updated as I can while we are gone.  Thanks everyone for your support.  Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment